SC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Single Mode Duplex - 30m (98ft) - 9/125 OS1 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series by BEYONDTECH at Steel City Robotics. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Easy installation Beyondtech OS1 SC to SC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic. 10 Gigabit Performance OS1 Singlemode laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests. Properly tested Each patch cord is individually and
Product Description & Reviews
Easy installation Beyondtech OS1 SC to SC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic. 10 Gigabit Performance OS1 Singlemode laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests. Properly tested Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss. Cable Specifications Wavelengths: 1310 and 1550nm Yellow Jacket Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm Cable Jacket (3.00mm) Operating Temperature / -4º to 158º F (-20º to +70º C) Single mode 9/125um Standard Zip Cord OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA Multiple Sizes Available SC/SC connector (Fiber Patch Cable) Beyondtech ST ST Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule SC , SC connectors . They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards. SC to SC Singlemode Duplex are used to connect SC and SC devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
Features & Highlights
- Beyondtech high-quality SC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Single mode 9/125 OS1 fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial, 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber OS1 SC/SC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This SM fiber has an yellow color jacket with a 3.00mm diameter. OS1 cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SC to SC Single mode Duplex OS1 fiber patch cords operate at -20ºC to +70ºC and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OS1 patch cords allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment. OS1 patch cords are commonly used in passive applications (GPON, FTTX and LANs)
Fiber Optic Connectors
8 x 1 x 9.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: a16121900ux0470, ean: 0604267351822,
Description:Miniature handheld optical power meter is for installation, operation and maintenance of optical fiber network special design of a precise...
UniCam® Connector, LC, Organizer Pack, Organizer pack, Single-mode (OS2) Part Number: 95-200-94-Z Corning Cable Systems UniCam® High-Performance Con...
mpn: a16031000ux0889, ean: 0602451421702,
Feature: Hook and Loop Fastener The use of high quality grinding materials, sharp and durable. Widely used in artificial stone, furniture and wood pro...