SIMPZIA 240 Pcs Organic Chemistry Model Kit Molecular Model kit, Chemistry Organic and Inorganic Modeling Students Set with Manual & Atoms, Bonds for Students, Teachers & Scientists
SIMPZIA 240 Pcs Organic Chemistry Model Kit Molecular Model kit, Chemistry Organic and Inorganic Modeling Students Set with Manual & Atoms, Bonds for Students, Teachers & Scientists by SIMPZIA at Steel City Robotics. MPN: SI-CMM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Molecular Model Kit comes with 86 atoms across 12 different elements (carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, metal, phosphorus, iodine, fluorine, chlorine, bromine, sulfur, and boron). This kit includes long flexible links that are perfect for making double and triple bonds, as well as medium and shorter-length single-bond links. Students of all kinds will find it helpful in studying molecular geometry. A great hands-on way to learn! Features: 1, Suitable for junior high school students to
Product Description & Reviews
The Molecular Model Kit comes with 86 atoms across 12 different elements (carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, metal, phosphorus, iodine, fluorine, chlorine, bromine, sulfur, and boron). This kit includes long flexible links that are perfect for making double and triple bonds, as well as medium and shorter-length single-bond links. Students of all kinds will find it helpful in studying molecular geometry. A great hands-on way to learn! Features: 1, Suitable for junior high school students to study chemistry 2, Easy to understand the molecular structure of chemical 3, Training students' ability Package Included: Total 240 Pieces (86 Atoms & 153 Links & 1 Short link remover tool) Atoms 30 x H-Hydrogen ( 17mm, White, Hole 1 ) 15 x C-Carbon ( 23mm, Black, Holes 4 ) 10 x O-Oxygen ( 23mm, Red, Holes 2 ) 4 x N-Nitrogen ( 23mm, Blue, Holes 3 ) 4 x S-Sulphur ( 23mm, Yellow, Holes 6 ) 5 x P-Phosphorus ( 23mm, Purple, Holes 5 ) 2 x F-Fluorine ( 23mm, Orange, Holes 1 ) 8 x Cl-Chlorine ( 23mm, Green, Holes 1 ) 2 x Br-Bromine ( 23mm, Dark blue, Holes 5) 2 x I-Iodine ( 23mm, Dark purple, Holes 5 ) 2 x Metal ( 23mm,Silver, Holes 3 ) 2 x B-Boron ( 23mm, Silver, Holes 6 ) Links 60 x Medium ( single, rigid) grey color 25 x Long (double/triple, flexible) blue grey color 60 x Short (for space-filling models) transparent color 8 x V bond (for space-filling models) white color 1 x Remover tool
Features & Highlights
- TOTAL 240PCS: This Molecular Model Kit total 240 pieces contains 86 Atoms, 153 Links and a link remover, which makes it very easy to build models for organic and inorganic chemistry models.
- EDUCATIONAL LEARNING: It can be used to build molecular models for aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, esters, ethers, amines, amides, halogen compounds, sugars, fats, amino acids, alkaloids and representative of most other families of organic compounds, provides students of all ages a hands-on activity to visually demonstrate functional groups and other concepts of organic chemistry.
- EASY TO IDENTIFY: These Atoms and Bonds made from durable plastic that seamlessly connect and disconnect will serve students throughout their studies and beyond; and the atoms are color-coded to universal standards, easy to identify and use.
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT: The kit comes in a slim plastic box with with four compartments for storage, it is portable and convenient. The removing tool is easy to separate atoms from the links.
- PERFECT FOR: Modeling simple and small to more advanced and complex chemical structures for schools and college level, students of all ages, teachers, researchers and enthusiasts.
5.91 x 3.94 x 7.87 inches
7.09 x 1.42 x 7.72 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SIMPZIA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By American Educational Products
mpn: 645, ean: 0795721101166,
The American Educational 645 vacuum-formed weather watch board is used for meteorological study, and has a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) weather radio for access to weather information. The 645 has a set of 14 study prints for interpretation of observable weather conditions, and a teacher’s guide for instructional use. The board measures 45.0 x 35.0 inches (L x H). (L is the horizontal distance from left to right; H is the vertical distance from the lowest to highest
mpn: HBARSKULLNUMBERED, ean: 0849230098780,
This model is a premium, medical quality anatomical model made of a durable plastisol polymer design to be easily cleanable and withstand high temperatures. All models are hand painted by artisans. Please contact us for further information regarding the specifics on any model.Life sized, 3 Parts (Calvaria, Base of Skull, and Mandible) with hand numbered structures. Identifies fissures, parietal, processus, seams, and more. Mandible is articulated. Cast from a real human skull including details
This set includes NFPA 70 2017 Spiralbound, Fast Tabs based on 2017 NEC, Quick Card based on 2017 NEC and Ugly's Electrical References based on 2017 NEC.**NFPA 70 2017: National Electrical Code (NEC), Spiralbound, 2017 Edition. **2017 National Electrical Code NEC Fast-Tabs for Softcover, Spiral, Loose-leaf and Handbook. **Quick-Card based on the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC)-A Unique Quick-Reference Guide. **Ugly's Electrical References, 2017 Edition, 5th Edition.
**PACKAGE INCLUDES (4) ITEMS (1) NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), Paperback, 2014 Edition by NFPA (2) 2014 National Electrical Code NEC Color Coded Tabs For Softcover, Spiral, Looseleaf and Handbook by MEA (3) 2014 National Electrical Code Laminated Quick-Card Pamphlet by Builders Books (4) Ugly's Electrical References, 2014 Edition, by Jones & Bartlett Learning.NEC 2014 SPIRAL BOUND, COLOR CODED TABS, QUICK CARD AND UGLY'S REFERENCES.